We've had one of the mildest winters that I can remember here. Lots of warmer days and sunshine. These two have spent lots of time in the backyard!

Sometimes, they start getting a bit goofy, so we have to get more elaborate in our activities.

Shaun loves taking the kids fishing, as long as I go to keep an eye on Drew.

He and Anna dug up a bunch of worms in the back yard.

And Anna got a bite quickly!

Drew was not so impressed. He told Anna in no uncertain terms that she needed to hook something bigger.

So, she gave me a little smile...

And we waited...

And then Anna made the ultimate catch!!!

I taught her well, didn't I?
Don't worry, Shaun was fine- it was a mere flesh wound.

Sometimes, they start getting a bit goofy, so we have to get more elaborate in our activities.

Shaun loves taking the kids fishing, as long as I go to keep an eye on Drew.

He and Anna dug up a bunch of worms in the back yard.

And Anna got a bite quickly!

Drew was not so impressed. He told Anna in no uncertain terms that she needed to hook something bigger.

So, she gave me a little smile...

And we waited...

And then Anna made the ultimate catch!!!

I taught her well, didn't I?
Don't worry, Shaun was fine- it was a mere flesh wound.


No comments:
Post a Comment