Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras Break

On Friday evening, we went over the the Pasquier's house to watch the Krewe of Southdowns. The kids outnumbered the adults, so they had a fantastic time!





I wonder why every time Kristen and I take a picture together, she is always holding a beer?




It rained torrentially on Saturday, ruining our plans to go to New Orleans for Endymion. On Sunday it was nicer, so while Shaun took Drew with him to the store, I took Anna to the park. This was her outfit. People looked at me funny, but she thought that she looked great.




On Monday, we headed down to New Orleans to visit my family, though by the time any parades were rolling, the kids were done.




They spent a lot of time running and playing under the house, which had been raised to be above flood level.





Fat Tuesday- we heard Drew open the refrigerator, but then nothing else. This is what we found when we investigated:


Drew LOVES butter!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That last picture of Drew is SO cute! I know what to get him for his birthday :) And yes, I love beer :)