Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reader Assignments

Hey y'all! You have two assignments:

#1: I know I don't usually write a whole lot on this blog- it's mostly just updates and pictures of what we're doing as a family and the kids. However, I have been reading a blog that "keeps it real" in the world of parenting. I decided to do a guest post about my misadventures in breastfeeding. If you're interested, you can click here. While you're there, check out the rest of the blog. It's great!

#2: I added a new blog to the ones we follow. It's hysterical, and the main reason I got absolutely nothing done during my planning period at school this past Thursday. Click here to start laughing until you cry. You might also go to the "best of" on the sidebar. I recommend "God of Cake" and "Sneaky Hate Spiral".

1 comment:

Corpus said...

I love Hyperbole and a Half!
:DDDD