Anna chose the title for this post.
So I asked her, "Anna, to what does that title refer?"
She stuck up 5 fingers and smiled.
Andrew's first taste of jambalaya. He ended up eating almost as much as me!

He has been on Augmentin for a resistant ear infection, so we've been giving him a lot of yogurt. I'm not sure if it's helping or not. I've done LOTS of laundry this week.

Daddy helped Anna build a train track on Sunday morning. He's proclaimed this one "his best ever".

We went to the zoo and rode the train first. Anna insisted on wearing her hat and coat the entire time, though it wasn't that cold outside. She was wearing a pink striped shirt, a blue jumper and purple striped stockings, so I wasn't too upset that she kept all of it covered up. Andrew just hung out.





He really enjoyed the train ride and kept a tight grip on the seat in front of us the entire time.

These tigers were insane! They kept running straight at the glass and scaring the pants off of everyone. Good thing Anna wasn't wearing any...

Daddy took Anna into the petting zoo.

Afterwards, it was bath time! Anna and Drew have recently started taking baths together and they are so cute! We cut the bath short because the Superbowl half time show was coming on.

Anna provided some entertainment for us during half time. I think she performed better than Fergie, and kept telling us that "tonight's gonna be a good night!"

Fabulous!

Shaun snapped this picture of the four of us at the end of the game. We were tired!

So I asked her, "Anna, to what does that title refer?"
She stuck up 5 fingers and smiled.
Andrew's first taste of jambalaya. He ended up eating almost as much as me!

He has been on Augmentin for a resistant ear infection, so we've been giving him a lot of yogurt. I'm not sure if it's helping or not. I've done LOTS of laundry this week.

Daddy helped Anna build a train track on Sunday morning. He's proclaimed this one "his best ever".

We went to the zoo and rode the train first. Anna insisted on wearing her hat and coat the entire time, though it wasn't that cold outside. She was wearing a pink striped shirt, a blue jumper and purple striped stockings, so I wasn't too upset that she kept all of it covered up. Andrew just hung out.





He really enjoyed the train ride and kept a tight grip on the seat in front of us the entire time.

These tigers were insane! They kept running straight at the glass and scaring the pants off of everyone. Good thing Anna wasn't wearing any...

Daddy took Anna into the petting zoo.

Afterwards, it was bath time! Anna and Drew have recently started taking baths together and they are so cute! We cut the bath short because the Superbowl half time show was coming on.

Anna provided some entertainment for us during half time. I think she performed better than Fergie, and kept telling us that "tonight's gonna be a good night!"

Fabulous!

Shaun snapped this picture of the four of us at the end of the game. We were tired!



No comments:
Post a Comment