On Saturday evening, Nanny and Poppy came over for dinner. Nanny helped Anna dye Easter eggs.


Anna really enjoyed all of her candy on Easter morning! She got several bath "toys", but since we were going to early mass, we promised her she could play afterwards.


After mass, there was an egg hunt. Anna has decided that she will smile for pictures now!


Some of the bathtub toys Anna got included markers, paint, and water dye drops. I think she was in the tub for about two hours. She got pretty pruney.

When I told her it was time to get dressed for Easter dinner at Nanny and Poppy's, she put on ONLY her new crocs and told me she was ready to go...

On Monday morning, Anna and Daddy went to the zoo. Anna was so excited! She demanded that I take this picture of her.

Our spring break has come to an end. Only 6 weeks of school left to go! We cannot wait until summer, and most importantly, for the arrival of Donkey!


Anna really enjoyed all of her candy on Easter morning! She got several bath "toys", but since we were going to early mass, we promised her she could play afterwards.


After mass, there was an egg hunt. Anna has decided that she will smile for pictures now!


Some of the bathtub toys Anna got included markers, paint, and water dye drops. I think she was in the tub for about two hours. She got pretty pruney.

When I told her it was time to get dressed for Easter dinner at Nanny and Poppy's, she put on ONLY her new crocs and told me she was ready to go...

On Monday morning, Anna and Daddy went to the zoo. Anna was so excited! She demanded that I take this picture of her.

Our spring break has come to an end. Only 6 weeks of school left to go! We cannot wait until summer, and most importantly, for the arrival of Donkey!


No comments:
Post a Comment