Anna turned 3 last Saturday (April 24), but I've been so darn busy it's taken me a week and a half to get the pics on here. When she woke up, we gave her two gifts- a doctor kit and a power wheels. We thought she'd be the most excited about the car and took a video...

But it was so anticlimactic that I didn't bother to post it. She looks semi-excited in this picture, though.

When we asked Anna what she wanted for her birthday, she told us, "Candles". So, we spent the day putting candles in any food she ate.

The thunderstorms cleared up in time for Anna to try out her car before swim lessons. Shaun will be teaching her to drive in another 13 years, as I have realized I do NOT have the patience. He was great!

Nanny and Poppy came over for dinner and brought Anna a tutu swimsuit and a balloon (the other "thing" she said she wanted). We still had some brownies left over from what she brought to Ms. Teresa's house, so we put candles in them and sang Happy Birthday again!

Grandma and Grandpa were also in town for JazzFest, so on Sunday they drove to BR with a cake and fixed dinner for us. Anna was VERY excited about the icing flowers and pink candles.


On Tuesday I went to the doctor for my 35 week checkup and had an ultrasound. Donkey is up to 6 lbs, 6 oz. His head is down and in the 95th percentile! I'm starting to thin, but no dilation yet. I'm also praying to go into labor BEFORE my due date because if this baby makes it to June 3, his weight is projected to be around 9 lbs (with a really big head). OUCH!! Here is a picture of his face:

Since Anna turned 3, I took her for her first visit to the dentist on Thursday. I didn't take any pictures, but she did a great job! When we got home, we played dentist for a while using her doctor kit. Apparently, my teeth looked good.

An addendum to Anna's birthday party post (because I can't remember anything these days): Special thanks to Mary Jane and Carl for helping us to set up for the party, and to Kristen for being the photographer and ice cream server!

But it was so anticlimactic that I didn't bother to post it. She looks semi-excited in this picture, though.

When we asked Anna what she wanted for her birthday, she told us, "Candles". So, we spent the day putting candles in any food she ate.

The thunderstorms cleared up in time for Anna to try out her car before swim lessons. Shaun will be teaching her to drive in another 13 years, as I have realized I do NOT have the patience. He was great!

Nanny and Poppy came over for dinner and brought Anna a tutu swimsuit and a balloon (the other "thing" she said she wanted). We still had some brownies left over from what she brought to Ms. Teresa's house, so we put candles in them and sang Happy Birthday again!

Grandma and Grandpa were also in town for JazzFest, so on Sunday they drove to BR with a cake and fixed dinner for us. Anna was VERY excited about the icing flowers and pink candles.


On Tuesday I went to the doctor for my 35 week checkup and had an ultrasound. Donkey is up to 6 lbs, 6 oz. His head is down and in the 95th percentile! I'm starting to thin, but no dilation yet. I'm also praying to go into labor BEFORE my due date because if this baby makes it to June 3, his weight is projected to be around 9 lbs (with a really big head). OUCH!! Here is a picture of his face:

Since Anna turned 3, I took her for her first visit to the dentist on Thursday. I didn't take any pictures, but she did a great job! When we got home, we played dentist for a while using her doctor kit. Apparently, my teeth looked good.

An addendum to Anna's birthday party post (because I can't remember anything these days): Special thanks to Mary Jane and Carl for helping us to set up for the party, and to Kristen for being the photographer and ice cream server!


1 comment:
Stay inside for at least another week, Donkey! :-)
Post a Comment