Anna has been preparing for the arrival of her baby brother. She's been giving her babies bottles and swinging them.

We wanted to keep the baby's name a secret until his birth (in case he comes out looking like a different name, and less like Mr. Magoo), but Anna insisted on telling everyone his name:
Here is my 29-week ultrasound. There appears to be NO growth restriction. This turkey is in the 65th percentile for weight- at a whopping 3 1/2 pounds! His head measures in the 90th percentile. That's so good, yet kinda bad... This is a picture looking straight at his face, in the right side of the ultrasound. Can you see how big his cheeks are?

Here is a picture of him having fun in utero. And in case this picture looks like a bunch of blobs to you, we'll just say that he's playing with his "middle leg". Apparently it was the picture of the day in ultrasound! We got some good laughs out of it! I suppose it DOES get a little boring in my tummy...

The 30 week belly. I swear, this thing came out of nowhere! I woke up last Wednesday morning, looked down, and was amazed!
On a good note, I passed my glucose screen with flying colors! We're enjoying our spring break and getting things ready for the arrival of our son!

We wanted to keep the baby's name a secret until his birth (in case he comes out looking like a different name, and less like Mr. Magoo), but Anna insisted on telling everyone his name:
Here is my 29-week ultrasound. There appears to be NO growth restriction. This turkey is in the 65th percentile for weight- at a whopping 3 1/2 pounds! His head measures in the 90th percentile. That's so good, yet kinda bad... This is a picture looking straight at his face, in the right side of the ultrasound. Can you see how big his cheeks are?

Here is a picture of him having fun in utero. And in case this picture looks like a bunch of blobs to you, we'll just say that he's playing with his "middle leg". Apparently it was the picture of the day in ultrasound! We got some good laughs out of it! I suppose it DOES get a little boring in my tummy...

The 30 week belly. I swear, this thing came out of nowhere! I woke up last Wednesday morning, looked down, and was amazed!
On a good note, I passed my glucose screen with flying colors! We're enjoying our spring break and getting things ready for the arrival of our son!


No comments:
Post a Comment