Friday, March 12, 2010

Marching on by!

It's been a while since I updated- we've been busy and don't have many pictures to share. Golf season started the week after Mardi Gras, so Shaun has been working 12 hour days during the school week. Anna and I have been going to the pool a lot because it helps with my sciatic pain, and to the park after school. Both activities wear us out and we go to bed early! We truly cherish the weekends, so these pictures are mostly from them.

We went to the zoo two Sundays ago. Anna was just a LITTLE excited about the train ride:




Anna went to a birthday party at the Little Gym last Saturday, so here she is in action!




Last Sunday was the first nice day we've had since December. After goofing off around the house (yes, she just slept in the clothes from Saturday), we decided to go fishing!



Anna helped Daddy dig up some "wormies" in the backyard. She didn't have much patience for the fish, though.










Here is my 28 week belly shot. I am getting big! Little dude is moving around lots and LOVES to hang out on both of my sciatic nerves. Anna has explained to me that there's a baby in there and we should name him, "Donkey". I'll have another ultrasound, the glucose tolerance test, and my final 4 week ob appointment on Wednesday. After that, it'll be every two weeks! Wow!



Today, we went over to the Pasquier's to play. The weather could not have been more perfect. We spent about 3 hours soaking it in outside. Anna commandeered Sara's power wheels and proceeded to crash into everything, including me and my foot.



This picture of Anna looks just like a picture of Shaun when he was little, so I had to include it!



Anna and Sara played "Pretty Pretty Princess" inside for about 5 minutes...



The girls play so well together!


I'd like to promise that I'll update on Wednesday with news and perhaps a cute ultrasound picture, but don't hold your breath!


No comments: