Fritz has a penchant for anything stuffed that makes noise (and pretty much everything else he thinks that we don't want him to have). One morning he went for the frog:

Andrew tried his hardest to pull the frog away from Fritz.

Then he tried a different approach.

Here's what Drew did when he realized that he wasn't going to win.

Fritz knew he was in trouble and tried make himself look like the victim. "This frog here just jumped into my mouth, see, and uh, made me clamp my jaws down around him..."

We had peach cobbler with whipped cream after Sunday dinner. Andrew really whipped the cream.

We had graduation one evening last week. Here are only some of my AP Bio faves. I truly enjoyed each and every one of the 34 students in my class!

Anna loves to "jump" Andrew, and he loves it too!

As you can see, he's still teething. Almost all 4 molars have popped their way through. It's been tough for our Roo man. I was about to buy stock in baby ibuprofen.

Last Sunday, Drew took his bath at Nanny and Poppy's. This is an outfit of Shaun's that Mary Jane saved, so we put it on Andrew and did a little photo shoot.

Mary Jane took an almost identical photo with Shaun almost 31 years ago.

And this is a typical occurrence too.

Anna and I went to the dentist and she did a great job.
The dentist told her to keep up the good work!

Yesterday, Nanny picked up Anna to go to Target and Chick-Fil-A. When Mary Jane asked Anna if she had everything, Anna told her, "Yes, I have my purse and my credit cards."
(She has the fake cards that get sent by the credit card companies in the mail, and puts them in an old wallet of Mary Jane's)
While at Target, Anna pointed out MANY items that she wanted. When Mary Jane said, "Anna, you want an awful lot of stuff. Who's going to pay for all that?"
Anna responded, "I have credit cards!"
At Chick-Fil-A after ordering, Anna told Mary Jane that she was going to pay for lunch, because she had credit cards. Mary Jane said, "Thank you Anna, but your credit carts are just pretend."
"NO, they're REAL!" Anna insisted.
"Ok, Anna," MJ said consolingly.
Shaun and I were about to leave to drop Drew off at Nanny and Poppy's so we could go out for dinner and a movie. Shaun started getting distressed because he couldn't find his wallet. We tore the house apart, called places we had been, looked in the wash, through the garbage, etc. Finally, I called MJ and Carl to ask Anna if she had seen Shaun's wallet.
"No, I don't have Daddy's wallet," Anna said distractedly.
We continued searching. I finally went into Anna's room, where I saw another one of her play purses. Inside was an empty wallet.
Shaun's empty wallet.

We called MJ and Carl again, and asked them to take a look inside of Anna's play wallet.
Mystery solved.
"Anna, why didn't you tell me that you took Daddy's wallet?" I asked.
"I didn't take his wallet, I just took his credit cards!" she responded.

Andrew tried his hardest to pull the frog away from Fritz.

Then he tried a different approach.

Here's what Drew did when he realized that he wasn't going to win.

Fritz knew he was in trouble and tried make himself look like the victim. "This frog here just jumped into my mouth, see, and uh, made me clamp my jaws down around him..."

We had peach cobbler with whipped cream after Sunday dinner. Andrew really whipped the cream.

We had graduation one evening last week. Here are only some of my AP Bio faves. I truly enjoyed each and every one of the 34 students in my class!

Anna loves to "jump" Andrew, and he loves it too!

As you can see, he's still teething. Almost all 4 molars have popped their way through. It's been tough for our Roo man. I was about to buy stock in baby ibuprofen.

Last Sunday, Drew took his bath at Nanny and Poppy's. This is an outfit of Shaun's that Mary Jane saved, so we put it on Andrew and did a little photo shoot.

Mary Jane took an almost identical photo with Shaun almost 31 years ago.

And this is a typical occurrence too.

Anna and I went to the dentist and she did a great job.
The dentist told her to keep up the good work!

Yesterday, Nanny picked up Anna to go to Target and Chick-Fil-A. When Mary Jane asked Anna if she had everything, Anna told her, "Yes, I have my purse and my credit cards."
(She has the fake cards that get sent by the credit card companies in the mail, and puts them in an old wallet of Mary Jane's)
While at Target, Anna pointed out MANY items that she wanted. When Mary Jane said, "Anna, you want an awful lot of stuff. Who's going to pay for all that?"
Anna responded, "I have credit cards!"
At Chick-Fil-A after ordering, Anna told Mary Jane that she was going to pay for lunch, because she had credit cards. Mary Jane said, "Thank you Anna, but your credit carts are just pretend."
"NO, they're REAL!" Anna insisted.
"Ok, Anna," MJ said consolingly.
Shaun and I were about to leave to drop Drew off at Nanny and Poppy's so we could go out for dinner and a movie. Shaun started getting distressed because he couldn't find his wallet. We tore the house apart, called places we had been, looked in the wash, through the garbage, etc. Finally, I called MJ and Carl to ask Anna if she had seen Shaun's wallet.
"No, I don't have Daddy's wallet," Anna said distractedly.
We continued searching. I finally went into Anna's room, where I saw another one of her play purses. Inside was an empty wallet.
Shaun's empty wallet.

We called MJ and Carl again, and asked them to take a look inside of Anna's play wallet.
Mystery solved."Anna, why didn't you tell me that you took Daddy's wallet?" I asked.
"I didn't take his wallet, I just took his credit cards!" she responded.


1 comment:
You better watch out for that one- she's crafty! :)
Post a Comment