This is what happened when Andrew got hungry and we didn't feed him fast enough.
"Andrew, do you want something to eat?" Obviously, he is communicating.
This is the look I got when I told him that toilet paper is yucky.

Since the toilet paper didn't cut it, he tried going for the camera (and/or me)!
Here he's got Fritz's golf ball. Fritz LOVES to chew on it, so I guess Drew thought that it would be a good idea?


When I finally got Drew dressed and fed him real food, this is what he did to the banana.

Yep, he's got HALF of it pouched in his mouth. When any would ooze out, he'd just push it back in.

Andrew has discovered the joys of "on and off". He is very impressed with himself.
Here are a few cute ones that I took on Mother's Day after dinner.

This is the face he made when I told him that eating Poppy's sandals was yucky.

Anna went swimming in her pool. Originally, she was naked, but we told her that she HAD to wear a bathing suit. So, she pulled this one out from when she was about 2 years old. It is on backwards. She is also wearing her winter hat and old tap shoes.
I said, "Anna, that suit is too small. Look how low it is on your chest!"
She responded, "But it covers my nipples, so it's OK!"
Eating cupcakes after Sunday dinner:


Whoo hoo, we're ready for the summer!!




No comments:
Post a Comment