Drew is beginning to sit in the bumpo. He is getting so big! At his 2 month visit to the pediatrician, he weighed 14 lbs, 4 oz and was 24 inches long. Both height and weight were in the 95th percentile, so I didn't get fussed at. Though, I will say that Drew got skinnier between 6 and 9 weeks. He started sleeping through the night, therefore cutting out 2 feedings. If only that would help me lose weight too...

The expression on Drew's face is priceless...

Anna has decided that she will grow out her bangs and let the rest of her hair get a little longer. She will look shaggy for a while, I think.

We enjoyed hanging out with the Bernaths after Carson's Baptism. Anna and Eian played in the pool. Unfortunately, I didn't take any more pictures.

Anna + camera = mayhem

Who's ready for a nap??


Drew is not on a regular nap schedule yet- he's still taking little catnaps throughout the day.

Speaking of cats, here's our new cat, Annakitty.
No big stuff has happened since the last post, except for school starting. It has been a tough two weeks for us, as there have been many problems with our new location, such as flooding and no air conditioning. Hopefully, it will get better!

The expression on Drew's face is priceless...

Anna has decided that she will grow out her bangs and let the rest of her hair get a little longer. She will look shaggy for a while, I think.

We enjoyed hanging out with the Bernaths after Carson's Baptism. Anna and Eian played in the pool. Unfortunately, I didn't take any more pictures.

Anna + camera = mayhem

Who's ready for a nap??


Drew is not on a regular nap schedule yet- he's still taking little catnaps throughout the day.

Speaking of cats, here's our new cat, Annakitty.
No big stuff has happened since the last post, except for school starting. It has been a tough two weeks for us, as there have been many problems with our new location, such as flooding and no air conditioning. Hopefully, it will get better!


No comments:
Post a Comment