Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Almost the end of summer :-(

Last Wednesday, Kristen and the kids came over for dinner. Mick loved the swing!



Sara and Anna always have such a good time together!



Shaun and Carl spent three long, hot days building this new swingset. Anna LOVES it! Thanks for all of your help, Carl!!



Here are the lovely ladies I taught with at Denham. All of them were at school working on their classrooms, so I dropped by with Drew so they could meet him. I miss teaching with them- we had so much fun!



Here are two pics of Andrew wearing outfits that my students gave him. My FRESHMEN threw me a surprise baby shower before school was out, complete with games, gifts, snacks, and a gourmet cake. How lucky am I to teach such great kids!!





We've gone back to school (in our new location) for orientation and this is the disaster area that is my classroom. At least I've got power. Shaun is in a T-building and the maintenance idiots haven't even secured a permit for electricity out there yet...

It's gonna be a rough week and a half before we go back!!

No comments: