Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Weekend Fun!!

Last weekend was Sara's 3rd birthday party. She had a spacewalk that looked like a castle!



Lots of family were present, as this was the first event Kristen and Mike have held at their house! They spent last year in Boston, and were in Tallahassee before that. We were so excited that we could be there!



Jill and her two kids, Julie and Andy, traveled from Ohio for the big event! We were thrilled to FINALLY meet them!



Mommas had to have some fun in the spacewalk too... but I felt that it probably would NOT help my tummy, so I relegated myself to being the photographer.



Jill and Kristen played Ring Around the Rosy about 8 million times with Sara, Julie, and Anna.



Doesn't Kristen look STUNNING in Sara's bow??



On Sunday, we drove up to Amite to go to the Corn Maze. Ok, well, we did a little bit of the corn maze, then we took a short cut to the attractions.




They had this cow train to ride on and Anna was SO excited!



Afterwards, we did some rubber ducky races with manual water pumps.



Anna and Daddy went down the super duper slide. We're not really sure if she liked it or not. It was really bumpy!



I know it has taken me quite some time to update. I have been feeling very poorly and am having trouble finding the time and energy to keep up with the blog. Hopefully I will only have another 4 weeks of this (though it seems like it's been an eternity!) If you have any hints for relief from all day nausea, PLEASE help me! Nothing that I have tried has assuaged it :-(


No comments: