Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Exciting News!

I am pregnant!!

I know that some people can wait until they are into the second trimester, but I am so excited that I can't keep it a secret. Obviously, we know VERY early. Because I only have one ovary, I have to take extra progesterone, so the earlier we knew, the better! I had a positive home pregnancy test on Tuesday morning, and went for blood work on Tuesday after school. I'll go again on Thursday after school for more blood tests to make sure the hCG is increasing as it should, and to see if the progesterone dosage is correct. I'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

spedel said...

Yay Carolyn!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, congrats!!

Kristen said...

Congrats- we're so happy for you :) We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!

Elaine

Heather said...

How wonderful! You are the fourth in our pledge class that I know of that is expecting their 2nd. I'm due in late March, Couv in early April and Renee sometime after that.