Thursday, September 3, 2009

#100!

So this is the 100th post I've made on this blog about Anna's life. She amazes me every day (and then makes me laugh)!!

Last week, we made some cookie dough after school. With limited afternoon hours, we were only able to bake half of it. The next morning, I went in the back to put on some lipstick. I noticed that it got quiet all of a sudden and then Fritz started barking (UH OH!!) When I walked in the kitchen, this is the first thing I saw...



Turning the corner, I encountered the COOKIE (DOUGH) MONSTER!!



Here's where she realized that I was behind her...
I said, "Anna, WHAT are you doing??"



To which she responded, "MMM, I eat it!"



My Aunt Emily and Uncle Nick sent Anna this "bug" towel with her name monogrammed on it. Anna LOVES the towel! After her bath, she puts it on and proceeds to chase us around the house on her bike, shouting, "ARRRGGHH"!


BRILLIANT!!!

No comments: