Monday, May 25, 2009

Uncle Mike and Aunt Amy's Party!

Here's Anna on my last day of school. She even got to sleep in because I didn't have to report until 8 am!


On Sunday, Edmund and Kathy had a garden brunch for Uncle Mike and Aunt Amy. Here are Grandma and Anna.


Anna had a good time playing the piano.



Uncle Stephen imparted some of his music knowledge on Anna.


I'm hoping she inherited more music ability than I did. Even her random plunking sounded better than my 6 years of lessons at times.


We climbed up and down the stairs A LOT!


Here is Uncle Brad with Anna. Since he is practically related to us, he gets the title of "uncle" along with Michael and Stephen.


Michael, Anna, me, and Amy.


The members of the wedding party who were there, with the exception of Shaun. Michael and Amy have some really wonderful friends- they drove 11 hours to get here on Friday night, just to turn around and drive back on Monday.


It was pretty warm, so of course, Anna started stripping down. Yes, she did swim in a bathing suit, but I didn't get a picture of that.


Sorry, I couldn't resist!


Anna LOVES Dingo!


Anna feeding Dingo once I wrangled her into wearing some clothes.


No comments: