We're in the final days of school, and cannot wait until we don't have to blast Anna out of bed at 5:45 in the morning. Luckily, since it is close to the longest day of the year, it gets light fairly early now! Here she is on a particularly good morning. She even chose a dress and a bow to wear!

This dress was mine when I was little. Notice the Cinderella shoes that Anna chose to match.

I just like this picture of her. I had just told her that she had to wear "real" shoes. Cinderella shoes are not allowed at school.

Now that it's finals week, we are finished a little earlier and have more time and energy to play in the afternoons with Anna. Do you see the drool coming out of her mouth?? Shaun hasn't noticed this yet. Hopefully he won't reach up in his hair and get a wet surprise...

What a goof!


This dress was mine when I was little. Notice the Cinderella shoes that Anna chose to match.

I just like this picture of her. I had just told her that she had to wear "real" shoes. Cinderella shoes are not allowed at school.

Now that it's finals week, we are finished a little earlier and have more time and energy to play in the afternoons with Anna. Do you see the drool coming out of her mouth?? Shaun hasn't noticed this yet. Hopefully he won't reach up in his hair and get a wet surprise...

What a goof!



No comments:
Post a Comment