We've been watching Sesame Street before school (On Demand is a gift from God!). We were having trouble getting Anna to cooperate at 5:45 in the morning (I wonder why?), but found that when it's on, she'll do just about anything we ask her as long as she can keep watching...

Anna's been talking up a storm. Too bad we can't figure out what she's saying! That leads to some frustrations!

I'm really not sure what's going on here. However, it's typical Anna. See the boots? That is a battle that I'm not fighting, especially in the morning before school.

Here's where she stuffed herself into her block wagon. She seems to think that she fits it it better than her dolls.


Anna's been talking up a storm. Too bad we can't figure out what she's saying! That leads to some frustrations!

I'm really not sure what's going on here. However, it's typical Anna. See the boots? That is a battle that I'm not fighting, especially in the morning before school.

Here's where she stuffed herself into her block wagon. She seems to think that she fits it it better than her dolls.




1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Sesame Street... "Sunny Days, everything's A-Ok..."
Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment