Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Other Janes

Anna (Jane) had to go to the doctor (again), and after 3 rounds of antibiotics, her ears have FINALLY cleared! Unfortunately, that meant that she could have her 18-month shots. Ice cream makes it all better!


Grandma (Jane) read lots of stories to Anna. For Christmas, Anna got a lot of books from Grandma and Grandpa, in addition to an inflatable hamster wheel. I'll get some pics of that up soon...


We went to Lafayette to see Kristen and Sara (Jane). Anna and Sara got along well.


We went to the park and played for hours!


Sara shared her stroller and her snacks with Anna on the way back. She is practicing for when her new baby brother arrives!

Anna fell asleep on the way home and slept right through to the next morning! We had such a good time visiting with Kristen and Sara. We can't wait until they move back to Baton Rouge!





2 comments:

Kristen said...

We had a great time! Thanks so much for coming to see us... we can't wait to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Carolyn - I love the blog! Anna is adorable. She looks like a handful! I hope I get to see her some time soon. Let us know if you're ever in New Orleans. In the meantime, more updates!