My (not so) faithful camera has been in the process of dying. I couldn't figure out why I kept getting such blurry pictures until the lens apparatus broke. So, the majority of these pics were taken on my iPhone. Not that my normal pictures are that fabulous...

We spent two out of the past 4 weekends at Carl and MJ's house when Shaun went to the West Virginia game and to the Tenessee game. We pretended that we had just flown in for the weekend. I'm not sure who was more excited- Nanny and Poppy, the kids, or me! We had a wonderful time!



Just a cute on of my lil' Roo. He is currently undergoing a language explosion! He can say mama, daddy, Anna, Nanny, cat, more, football, vroom-vroom and poptart. This is pretty good, considering that he couldn't really hear much until about two months ago. It's obvious what is important to him by this list.

It's still pretty warm here, so the kids have been enjoying the pool in the backyard in the evenings after school.


Anna went purse diving. Enough said.

Drew got his hair cut again. He did such a good job and even sat in the seat by himself. He thought he was something, too! Kelli does such a great job with our hair, but I don't have any in-focus pictures of her because she was moving so quickly!



While Anna attended Sara's "Almost Slumber Party", Shaun and I went out to dinner with Roo and then went to see Mike the Tiger. This was the first party we have ever "left" Anna at, and we weren't too sure what to do with ourselves.

According to Drew, Mike the Tiger says, "Meow!"

"No Drew, you have to look at mommy!"




This past weekend, we went to Tyler and Claire's birthday party in Napoleonville. Brandie took Drew for some rides.

Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm here.

I'm working on posting more often, I promise! Working full time with two little kids is hard!

We spent two out of the past 4 weekends at Carl and MJ's house when Shaun went to the West Virginia game and to the Tenessee game. We pretended that we had just flown in for the weekend. I'm not sure who was more excited- Nanny and Poppy, the kids, or me! We had a wonderful time!



Just a cute on of my lil' Roo. He is currently undergoing a language explosion! He can say mama, daddy, Anna, Nanny, cat, more, football, vroom-vroom and poptart. This is pretty good, considering that he couldn't really hear much until about two months ago. It's obvious what is important to him by this list.

It's still pretty warm here, so the kids have been enjoying the pool in the backyard in the evenings after school.


Anna went purse diving. Enough said.

Drew got his hair cut again. He did such a good job and even sat in the seat by himself. He thought he was something, too! Kelli does such a great job with our hair, but I don't have any in-focus pictures of her because she was moving so quickly!



While Anna attended Sara's "Almost Slumber Party", Shaun and I went out to dinner with Roo and then went to see Mike the Tiger. This was the first party we have ever "left" Anna at, and we weren't too sure what to do with ourselves.

According to Drew, Mike the Tiger says, "Meow!"

"No Drew, you have to look at mommy!"




This past weekend, we went to Tyler and Claire's birthday party in Napoleonville. Brandie took Drew for some rides.

Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm here.

I'm working on posting more often, I promise! Working full time with two little kids is hard!


No comments:
Post a Comment