We started off Christmas vacation right! Shaun is the best daddy in the whole wide world. Here he is playing little people with Anna.

After Christmas presents with my parents, we drove to Ft. Walton Beach to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with Shaun's parents. Here is Anna opening her first gift on Christmas morning.

Sunglasses for Anna!

And Drew!

Daddy helped him open his presents while I took pictures of the mayhem.

Oh boy, a toothbrush!!!!! Seriously, Anna was more excited about this than her new princess two-wheeler (with training wheels).

Here's a teether/stacker, because after sporting fangs for two weeks, Andrew finally got his two front teeth!

We got a wii from my parents and brothers. We have had such a good time with it! Mary Jane beat me when we played "Just Dance for Kids". Who knew she was such a master at dancing to "the Wheels on the Bus"? Anna just watched us in amazement (at our prodigious skill, I think).

Drew also got this racing speedway.

I think Anna's had a better time with it than he has.

You're wondering now, "Does this child ever smile?" Yep, just not for the camera. Shaun thinks his expression was in response to these goofy overalls.

I'm a sucker for overalls. That's why Shaun usually dresses Drew.

This was the best picture we got of the pair of these turkeys.

Anna's Marrain Amy and Mrs. Sieckmann came by for a visit. It was fantastic to see both of them!


Best buddies for 17 years!
All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to family and friends for making it that way!

After Christmas presents with my parents, we drove to Ft. Walton Beach to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with Shaun's parents. Here is Anna opening her first gift on Christmas morning.

Sunglasses for Anna!

And Drew!

Daddy helped him open his presents while I took pictures of the mayhem.

Oh boy, a toothbrush!!!!! Seriously, Anna was more excited about this than her new princess two-wheeler (with training wheels).

Here's a teether/stacker, because after sporting fangs for two weeks, Andrew finally got his two front teeth!

We got a wii from my parents and brothers. We have had such a good time with it! Mary Jane beat me when we played "Just Dance for Kids". Who knew she was such a master at dancing to "the Wheels on the Bus"? Anna just watched us in amazement (at our prodigious skill, I think).

Drew also got this racing speedway.

I think Anna's had a better time with it than he has.

You're wondering now, "Does this child ever smile?" Yep, just not for the camera. Shaun thinks his expression was in response to these goofy overalls.

I'm a sucker for overalls. That's why Shaun usually dresses Drew.

This was the best picture we got of the pair of these turkeys.

Anna's Marrain Amy and Mrs. Sieckmann came by for a visit. It was fantastic to see both of them!


Best buddies for 17 years!
All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to family and friends for making it that way!


No comments:
Post a Comment