Nanny made a cake for Anna's half birthday and we sang to her. She was a little excited...

Andrew has been enjoying his walker. It was a beautiful day.

Guess who's got two teeth??

Drew refuses to eat anything but carrots.

Spirit week at school resulted in a visit from some freshmen princesses on "Disney Day". Anna wants to come with us every day now.

My AP Bio class decided to dress up as characters from Harry Potter on "Movie Day". I was Professor McGonagall.

On Halloween, Nanny and Poppy came over and helped us get the kids dressed. Anna was "Tinkerbeyah" and Andrew was a Duck.

It was a hot, sunny day.


Poor Drew is barely sitting up. We kept propping him up in the wagon so that he could be in the neighborhood parade.

You can tell he was having a blast.



Anna, Mary Jane, and I had a great time trick or treating, and Anna amassed a large haul of candy. Shaun and I did quite a few "quality control" tests on it. Drew, Carl, and Shaun handed out candy (with a little drool). It was a fantastic night!

Andrew has been enjoying his walker. It was a beautiful day.

Guess who's got two teeth??

Drew refuses to eat anything but carrots.

Spirit week at school resulted in a visit from some freshmen princesses on "Disney Day". Anna wants to come with us every day now.

My AP Bio class decided to dress up as characters from Harry Potter on "Movie Day". I was Professor McGonagall.

On Halloween, Nanny and Poppy came over and helped us get the kids dressed. Anna was "Tinkerbeyah" and Andrew was a Duck.

It was a hot, sunny day.


Poor Drew is barely sitting up. We kept propping him up in the wagon so that he could be in the neighborhood parade.

You can tell he was having a blast.



Anna, Mary Jane, and I had a great time trick or treating, and Anna amassed a large haul of candy. Shaun and I did quite a few "quality control" tests on it. Drew, Carl, and Shaun handed out candy (with a little drool). It was a fantastic night!


No comments:
Post a Comment