Anna is into nail polish now. She obviously doesn't get that from me... but her nanny has been making sure that her fingers and toes are beautiful! Here are Nanny and Anna's matching feet.

Anna has also been quite the picture gal. She directs me to take pictures!

I gave Anna the instructions, "Do something entertaining!" This is what transpired:
Here's where she took random (and slightly unflattering) pictures of everyone on Sunday after dinner:




And then told me to take a picture of her so she wouldn't be left out!!

Here's the 38 week belly pic. At my 37 week check up I was 1 cm dilated and the baby was at the -3 station (low- I can feel his head!). I fell in the shower on Monday morning and was in so much pain I made an emergency appointment. Everything is fine, but my pelvis is killing me at the joints! They kept me in the hospital for monitoring and by the end of the day I was feeling better. However, it was kind of difficult for the doctor to check to see if I had made much progress... so we are still waiting!

Our school is being gutted and renovated over the next two years, so we are moving to another school. I had to get everything packed up, which was an incredibly difficult job because I teach an AP Biology class and had lab stuff for physics, chemistry, and biology! My students were very helpful and I could not have done it without them. Here is my classroom, completely packed:

I have 65 boxes! I won't even quantify how much old stuff I threw out. The teachers who had the room before me NEVER threw anything away! I found tests and books from the 1950's!!
So now, we are officially done. I (and everyone else) have been yelling at Donkey that it's time for him to come out now. For the past few weeks I was really stressing that he would come before I finished everything, but now I'm done and ready for him!
IT'S TIME TO COME OUT, DONKEY!!

Anna has also been quite the picture gal. She directs me to take pictures!

I gave Anna the instructions, "Do something entertaining!" This is what transpired:
Here's where she took random (and slightly unflattering) pictures of everyone on Sunday after dinner:




And then told me to take a picture of her so she wouldn't be left out!!

Here's the 38 week belly pic. At my 37 week check up I was 1 cm dilated and the baby was at the -3 station (low- I can feel his head!). I fell in the shower on Monday morning and was in so much pain I made an emergency appointment. Everything is fine, but my pelvis is killing me at the joints! They kept me in the hospital for monitoring and by the end of the day I was feeling better. However, it was kind of difficult for the doctor to check to see if I had made much progress... so we are still waiting!

Our school is being gutted and renovated over the next two years, so we are moving to another school. I had to get everything packed up, which was an incredibly difficult job because I teach an AP Biology class and had lab stuff for physics, chemistry, and biology! My students were very helpful and I could not have done it without them. Here is my classroom, completely packed:

I have 65 boxes! I won't even quantify how much old stuff I threw out. The teachers who had the room before me NEVER threw anything away! I found tests and books from the 1950's!!
So now, we are officially done. I (and everyone else) have been yelling at Donkey that it's time for him to come out now. For the past few weeks I was really stressing that he would come before I finished everything, but now I'm done and ready for him!IT'S TIME TO COME OUT, DONKEY!!


1 comment:
I want a book from the 1950's! I bet that its entertaining :)
And yes Donkey- its time!!!
Post a Comment