Anna and Grandma at the parade

Anna and her cousin J- the only person she smiled at immediately that day!

Uncle Brad dancing with Anna at the office
Watching the parade with Grandma
Anna fell asleep during the concert, then slept as we walked about a mile to Robert's office. That is an amazing feat, given the noise level and the fabulous NO sidewalks!

This is when we attended the BCS championship party at Tiger Stadium in mid-January. It was about 35 degees, but Anna was a trooper!

For those of you who could not figure out how to make comments, that was probably my fault. I just realized the settings were not right and I have fixed them. Let me know if you are still having trouble. We LOVE hearing from you!


2 comments:
Wow! How did she stay asleep for that long? Back in the day of my babyhood, my grandfather's sneezes on the patio outside would wake Mallory and me up! (However, they were extremely loud, and he could sneeze up to seven times in a row)
The pictures kind of remind of paparazzi shots as stars leave the parties. Anna's looking away in most of them, too--just like a starlet!
I like the Endymion parade pictures the best because I'm in them. Babies sure can sleep through anything when they're tired as proven by Anna a half block away from the music! All the pictures are really cute. Love, Mom
Post a Comment