I like the Anna Banana two-step! Or did we even see it in the film? Either way, Anna's a real cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Anna Jane is just too cute!!!!Can't decide if she favors more of Caroyln or Shawn or both.....I will just have to see her in person for that!.....I hope that will be soon and she brings her paternal grandparents!!Mimi in Destin
I'm so happy that you created this website! Anna is just beautiful!Love,Aunt Rochelle
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the Anna Banana two-step! Or did we even see it in the film? Either way, Anna's a real cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Anna Jane is just too cute!!!!
Can't decide if she favors more of Caroyln or Shawn or both.....I will just have to see her in person for that!.....
I hope that will be soon and she brings her paternal grandparents!!
Mimi in Destin
I'm so happy that you created this website! Anna is just beautiful!
Love,
Aunt Rochelle
Post a Comment